Magee Corrib Donegal tweed overcoat
Corrib handwoven herringbone tweed men's winter coat from Magee of Donegal
- stylish and practical coat for winter wear
- rich, dark herringbone tweed in subtle mix of greys and browns
- contrasting purple satin lining to body (padded above waist) and striped sleeve lining
- great with both formal and casual outfits
- 100% lambswool is natural protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves
- full length gives elegant appearance
- centre rear vent allows easy movement
- neat fly front to conceal buttons
- 2 slanted outside pockets
- 2 inside wallet pockets, one with security button
- inside umbrella pocket
- can be worn over a jumper, jacket, or suit
- smart worn with business wear or casual clothes
- combines well with corduroys and moleskin trousers in both bright colours and traditional country colours
- available ready made in chest sizes 38 inches to 46 inches
- more unusual sizes and variations can be selected in Magee's Personal Tailoring service
- dry clean only
- this coat is in Magee fabric number 26645 as illustrated (mottled grey/brown herringbone tweed) - close-up you see the detail of the weave; at a distance it gives the impression of a more solid colour
- price: £365
- the price listed here includes UK VAT. For customers in non-VAT paying countries (e.g. USA, Canada, the Channel Islands) the price will be without VAT.
- postage: free to UK; contact us for overseas postage costs
- availability: please contact us on 01874 623613 to check availability - we usually have most sizes in stock
Your Corrib coat will have, sewn onto the lining below the left hand wallet pocket, a woven label confirming the tweed is handwoven in Donegal:
"Donegal Tweed woven in Ireland. This tweed was woven from pure new wool in County Donegal, Ireland. The fabric has the colours and character of our countryside. Ruggedness to wear well. Softness for comfort. Joy and health to you who wear this."
It will also carry a label from Magee stating:
"Unlike its many imitations, Genuine Donegal Tweed is actually woven in Donegal. Renowned for its distinct colours and soft handle, it is inspired by the earthy hues from the local landscape and washed in the peaty waters of the River Eske. This original fabric, combined with quality tailoring, creates a unique garment for your pleasure. Each garment carries a Genuine Donegal Tweed label to prove its authenticity. For the real deal choose Genuine Donegal Tweed from Magee."
Colours are shown as accurately as possible in the product photos, but please bear in mind that not all computer screens will reproduce colours in exactly the same way. If you have any questions about the colour of this Corrib coat, do contact us on 01874 623613 and we should be pleased to discuss this with you.
UK 1st class delivery:
Total order value up to £20
Delivery cost £2.75
Total order value between £20.01 and £40
Delivery cost £3.95
Total value order between £40.01 and £100
Delivery cost £6.50
Total order value over £100
We also dispatch to Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia. P&P for these areas is shown at checkout before you confirm your purchase. If you have any queries, contact us.
For dispatch to other countries, please contact us before placing your order.